Well, my fellow bookworms. The #VASRP is officially over tomorrow. I cannot believe how fast this summer has come and gone. The entire time I’ve been waiting for school to start, because that’s “the end of summer” for me. Also, I love my son incredibly so . . . school needs to start soon, though. Even he’s getting anxious and bored, waiting for the routine of school.
For #VASRP, I’ve read and finished the following books:
- This Is All Your Fault, Cassie Parker by Terra Elan McVoy
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
- Ignite the Shadows by Ingrid Seymour
- Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
- Watching Edie by Camilla Way
- Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
- Eclipse the Flame by Ingrid Seymour
- Before the Snow by Danielle Paige
- Spells & Sorcery by S. Usher Evans
- Crossing the Barrier by Martine Lewis
- Heartborn by Terry Maggert
- Wake the Hollow by Gaby Triana
- Queen Rising by Danielle Paige
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco (40%)
That puts me in the Fishing Jig group, which is 11-16 books read. Not too bad, if I do say so myself. I didn’t really set a personal goal for myself. I was just reading to be reading, and having fun along the way.
I actually loved this program and I really hope it’s going to be an annual thing! 🙂 I met some really awesome people during the chats and it was a fun program to be involved with!
How many books have you read this summer? Any book that you read that you absolutely loved and can’t stop gushing over?