The 4th annual #ARCAugust is starting soon! I don’t have many ARCs, not like a lot of other bloggers do but I decided to participate this year and tackle some of the ARCs that I do have on my TBR list. I think I have just the right amount of ARCs to get done in a month based on my reading pace, so we shall see. Some of them have already been published, but at least I’ll have an incentive to finally read them!
My #ARCAugust line-up includes:
- Spells & Sorcery by S. Usher Evans
- Eclipse the Flame by Ingrid Seymour
- Strange Weather by Hannah Mathewson
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerrie Maniscalco
- The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder
To everyone participating this year – good luck with your #ARCAugust goal and happy reading! 🙂